Formal Emigration Procedure
As soon as a client has registered on our website, we will forward an emigration questionnaire and authority letter to him.
South Africa Emigration Status
If you need to retrieve your funds from a South African retirement annuity policy, Rand Rescue can help.
Get ZAR out
We assist South Africans globally to access their cash in South Africa by utilizing their annual allowances.
Terms, Conditions & Privacy
RAND RESCUE does not provide financial or investment advice and nothing on this site should be construed or interpreted
Re-Uniting South African Expats With Their rands!
Need Help Accessing Your South African Retirement Annuities Or Other Funds In South Africa
Rand Rescue’s Step-By-Step Guide On The Formal Emigration Procedure We at Rand Rescue strive to...September 9, 2014
Is Mark Shuttleworth’s Bid Justified? Billionaire Mark Shuttleworth recently dragged the South African government to...August 31, 2014
It was only in 2008 that the rules were changed to allow under-55 year old…August 6, 2014
Rand Rescue is a company that specializes in the transfer of rands. We operate both…August 6, 2014
More about us
Total amount of rands that Rand Rescue has repatriated since the company started. estimate R650 million.
Success rate (%) of clients who got their funds repatriated – 100% success rate. we don’t take on any application if we cannot successfully repatriate the clients funds, thus far we haven’t turn down any clients application.
Average time it takes for someone to get their retirement funds repatriated using Rand rescue – the process takes approximately 5-6 months
Total amount of clients who have used Rand rescue’s services. – approximately 1750
Rand rescue has been 5 years in business.
- "Thank you so much for everything. What a great job you did, I really appreciate it."Dr Brünhildé Fourie, Australia
- "I highly recommended the services of Rand Unite and especially the personal involvement of Rudi Stander. Rudi handled an emotional event with empathy and with patience. He was always available (even after hours and over weekends) for sound advice. Thank you Rudi for all the extras I never received a bill for. It was a pleasure doing business with you."Linda Fourie, Christchurch, New Zealand
- "In this competitive business world, an unselfish helping hand together with professional service, is rare indeed. Thank you so much for all your proficient assistance in transferring a financial inheritance from South Africa to my bank account in Auckland, New Zealand in less than a week. Your fee was more than reasonable and I suggest you increase your fees as your outstanding services are worth it! Thank you for reaffirming my belief in the goodness of human nature and the realization that good, honest professional service, still exists today."Dr. Jay-D Olivier, Auckland, New Zealand
- "My experience with your company and with yourself in this matter has been entirely positive. If at any time in the future you would like me to liaise with a client, or a potential client, in this country please contact me, by e/mail or telephone. I would be only too pleased to be of assistance."Michael Walker, United Kingdom
- "Thanks very much for the good news. From my side I can also say that it has been an absolute pleasure to work with you. I shall spread the news about your good and friendly service."Mr Stephen du Toit, New Zealand
- "Thank you so much. We really, really appreciate all your hard work with this. You have no idea what it means to us. God bless you."Mike & Edith Heyns, New Zealand