Financial Emigration Procedure
As soon as a client has registered on our website, we will forward a financial emigration questionnaire and authority letter to them.
South Africa Emigration Status
If you need to move your money from a South African retirement annuity policy, Rand Rescue can help.
Get Your Money Out
We assist South Africans globally to get their cash out of South Africa by utilising their annual allowances.
Terms, Conditions & Privacy
Rand Rescue does not provide financial or investment advice and nothing on this site should be construed or interpreted
Cash In Your Retirement Annuity & Transfer To A Bank Near You!
Financial emigration from South Africa has never been easier. Cash your South African retirement annuity in and move your rands from South Africa to a UK, Australian, New Zealand or USA bank account.
Funny and inspirational stories from around the world We’re seeing it all around us; people...May 17, 2020
Citizens vs State: lockdown or breakdown? Though the world entered the new year of 2020...May 10, 2020
COVID-19 and the economy: why you should move your Rands abroad One of the most...April 28, 2020
Travel with us… The world has faced changes the likes of which have never been...April 21, 2020
More about us
Total amount of rands that Rand Rescue has repatriated since the company started, estimate R650 million.
Rand Rescue has repatriated over R650 000 000.00 in the past 5 years alone and we except to triple this value in the next 5 years.
Success rate (%) of clients who got their funds repatriated – 100% success rate. we don’t take on any application if we cannot successfully repatriate the clients funds, thus far we haven’t turn down any clients application.
Average time it takes for someone to get their retirement funds repatriated using Rand rescue – the process takes approximately 5-6 months
Total amount of clients who have used Rand rescue’s services. – approximately 2400
We have helped over 2400 satisfied clients over the years and we would be happy to assist you and add you to our client list.
Rand rescue has been successfully repatriating SA rands since 2008.
- “Thank you for completing the transfer of my retirement annuity, I must say that what seemed like a complicated process, you made it really easy for me. Working through the process I always felt that I was dealing with professionals that were well versed in getting the best result for me. I would highly recommend your company to anyone who would benefit from the services your company offers.”Lynton Cooke, New Zealand
- “…Wendy - Die betaling is in ons rekening. Baie dankie vir jou moeite en herhaalde administratiewe navrae. Ek waardeer die feit dat jy die ekstra myl vir ons gestap het met vriendelike en bekwame diens. Nogmaals dankie – Adriaan..”Adriaan
- "It was an absolute pleasure working with Elena and the Rand Rescue team. The friendly and professional service made the Financial Emigration process stress free."Jaco, Europe
- Tanya Vosloo, New Zealand
“Rudi, what a pleasure working with Rand Group to have our funds transferred from South Africa to New Zealand. Your prompt and clear communication made these transactions a breeze. I gladly recommend your professional and efficient service to anyone looking to do international transfers and I look forward to working with you on our financial emigration in the near future.”
- Maureen & John Tomkinson, UK
“Good news funds have arrived in my bank in UK, would like to thank you and your team for the professional and prompt work you have done. When we started out on this Journey a few months ago I wasn't too sure if any funds could be retrieved, but thanks to your company being able to navigate the many obstacles, which we would not have been able to do on our own from UK, success has been achieved. Will be recommending your business to all of my expat friends many thanks.”
- Andries & Melinda Botha, New Zealand
“Thank you so much for all your assistance with this process, you and your team have made it a painless, seamless and very pleasurable experience. I will definitely recommend you to anyone who needs assistance in this regard.”