28 Jan Whose Cabinet Is It Anyway? – Vol 4
Whose Cabinet Is It Anyway? – Vol 4
This is the fourth volume of our cabinet overview where we take a look at those who are leading our country.
Please note: details provided in the ‘Whose cabinet is it anyway?’ series were correct at the time of writing, 9 December 2022.
Please see Volume 1, 2 and 3 for more.
Where we left off
In our previous article covered Ministers Enoch Godongwana, Joe Phaahla, Blade Nzimande, Aaron Motsoaledi, Mmamoloko Nkhensani Kubayi and Naledi Pandor.
Ronald Ozzy Lamola
Current position: Minister of Justice and Correctional Services
Known name/nickname: Ronald Lamola
DOB: 21 Nov 1983 (39)
– LLB – NU
– LLM (corporate and extractive law) – UP
– Postgraduate certificate (banking law and financial markets) – UP
– Postgraduate certificate (telecommunications policy, regulation & management) -Wits
– Manager of the Govan Mbeki Local Municipality
– Director in the Office of the Mpumalanga MEC for Culture, Sports and Recreation
– Spokesperson for Mpumalanga Premier David MAbuza
– Deputy president of the ANCYL
– Accused of forging documents for the forensic reports into the National Commission corruption probe under his company Ndobela Lamola Inc.
Samson Gwede Mantashe
Current position: Minister of Mineral Resources and Energy
Known name/nickname: Gwede Mantashe
DOB: 21 June 1955 (67)
– BCom – Unisa
– BCom Hons – Unisa
– Master’s Degree – Wits
– National Organiser – NUM
– Regional Coordinator – NUM
– Assistant General Secretary – NUM
– Board of Directors of Samancor
– Executive Director – DBSA
– Chairperson of the Technical Working Group od the Joint Initiative for Priority Skills Acquisition Chairperson of the SACP
– Secretary General of the ANC
– Directly implicated in Bosasa corruption by The Zondo Commission into State Capture.
– Chief Justice Raymond Zondo had instructed law enforcement agencies to conduct further investigations with the view of prosecuting them on corruption charges.
– Refused to answer queries by State Capture Commission.
Bhekokwakhe Hamilton Cele
Current position: Minister of Police
Known name/nickname: Bheki Cele
DOB: 22 April 1952 (70)
Teacher’s Diploma (undisclosed)
– National Commissioner of the South African Police Service
– Deputy Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries on the KZN Executive Council and KZN Provincial Legislature
– Founding member of the National Education Union of South Africa
– Chairperson of the KZN Portfolio Committee on Safety and Security
– MEC for Transport, Community Safety and Liaison in KZN
– Member of the ANC’s Provincial Executive Committee eThekwini
– Chairperson of the ANC’s eThekwini region
– Member of the ANC’s eThekwini Provincial Executive Committee
– Fired from his position as National Commissioner of SAPS for illicit property deals as disclosed by then Public Protector Thuli Mandonsela. The unlawful conduct related to office buildings leased for police headquarters which were rented at massively inflated rates (leases more than R1,5 billion with Roux Property Fund). He was axed by President Jacob Zuma pending an investigation into his relationship with Roux Shabangu of the Roux Property Fund. The board found that Cele was dishonest and unfit for office. The Pretoria High Court set aside the inquiry’s report in 2019 due to the protracted legal case.
– Despite Cele’s suspension, his salary of R1,3 million per year was still paid by South African taxpayers during his suspension.
– Attempted to delay the Public Protector’s report on Nkandla expenditure in 2014.
– Criticised for his remarks at a meeting in 2007 which called for police to ‘shoot to kill’ and use deadly force when confronting criminals. He sued the Sowetan for defamation due to articles and photographs around the matter, which was dismissed by the court.
– Was accused of provoking police brutality against IFP supporters at an ANC-IFP standoff. He sued the IFP claimants for defamation, which was dismissed by the court.
– Was accused of failing to provide personal protection to whistleblowers by Public Protector Busisiwe Mkhwebane, the Gauteng North High Court deemed the accusations invalid.
– Criticised for excessive policing of citizens during the Covid-19 lockdown.
– Proposed changes under the Firearms Control Amendment Bill which deems self-defence an invalid reason to seek a firearms licence.
– Accused of playing a role in the suspension of the 2009 National Education, Health and Allied Workers’ Union (NEHAWU).
Current position: Minister in the Presidency
Known name/nickname: Mondli Gungubele
DOB: 1 February 1957 (65)
– BCom Law
– National Diploma: nursing
– Chairperson of the Portfolio Committee of Social Development
– Convener of the Social Transformation Cluster Committee
– Deputy Minister of Finance
– Chairperson of COSATU (local)
– Chairperson of the ANC East Rand
– Member of ANC PEC Gauteng
– MEC for Health, Gauteng
– Sports MEC
– Chairperson of the Economic Affairs Portfolio Committee
– Whip of the Justice and Constitutional Development Portfolio Committee
– Executive Mayor of the City of Ekurhuleni
– Criticised the presidency for failing to ensure implementation of Special Investigation Unit recommendations on corruption.
– Accused of attempts to silence the media and undermine media freedom by dragging journalists to court under his State Security Agency role.
– Accused of reneging on his promises when resigning from the PIC board due to negative public statements.
Maite Emily Nkoana-Mashabane
Current position: Minister of the Presidency for Women, Youth and Persons with Disabilities
Known name/nickname: Maite Nkoana-Mashabane
DOB: 30 September 1963 (59)
– Undergraduate degree (unspecified) – University of Limpopo
– Master’s Degree in Diplomatic Studies – UP
– Minister of Rural Development and Land Reform
– Minister of International Relations and Cooperation at National Executive
– High Commissioner to India (incl. Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Maldives and Nepal)
– High Commissioner to Malaysia (incl. Philippines and Brunei)
– Member of Limpopo’s MEC for Government Housing
– Provincial Convener of the Progressive Women’s Movement, Limpopo
– Member of the 2010 Soccer World Cup Local Organising Commission
– Key lobbyist for SA’s inclusion in BRIC.
– Treasurer General of the aNCWL.
– Leads one of the biggest contingents, with 125 diplomatic missions in 107 countries.
– Held in contempt of court and ordered to settle all legal fees after failing to provide restitution in the form of land for District Six land claimants and failing to appear in court for proceedings. Judge Ngcukiatobi ordered that she pay the penalties personally and not be allowed to use any funds provided to her through the state as minister.
– Found guilty of failing in her duties as Minister of Rural Development and Land Reform by the Land Claims Court.
– Accused of racial discrimination in her handling of land claims as she refused to give restitution to previously disadvantaged Coloured communities in Cape Town and exclusively prioritised black communities.
Pravin Jamnadas Gordhan
Current position: Minister of Public Enterprises
Known name/nickname: Pravin Gordhan
DOB: 12 April 1949 (73)
– BPharm – University of Zululand
– DTech (business administration) – Free State CUT
– Executive council of the Natal Indian Congress
– NIC/TIC delegate for the Codesa 1 steering committee.
– Co-chairperson of the Transitional Executive Council
– Chairperson of the Constitutional Committee of the Constituent Assembly
– Deputy Commissioner of SARS
– Minister of Finance
– Chairperson of the World Customs Organization (WCO)
– Chairperson of the Forum on Tax Administration (FTA) for the OECD
– Minister of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs
– Faced controversy over his qualifications. The University of KZN and South African Pharmacy council later confirmed that he did complete a BPharm degree at the University of Natal, and that he is a non-practicing pharmacist since his registration expired in May 1997.
– Implicated in the SARS ‘rogue unit’ setup and summoned to answer to corrion charges and the reappointment of Ivan Pillay at SARS after his early retirement.
– Charges was laid against Gordhan by the EFF for money laundering, corruption, racketeering, fraud, perjury and the contravention of the Intelligence Act and Prevention and Combating of – Corruption Activities Act.
– Implicated with dealings with the Guptas after admitting to meeting with unspecified members of the Gupta family at Mahlamba Ndlovu in 2009/10.
Patricia de Lille
Current position: Minister of Public Works and Infrastructure
Known name/nickname: Patricia de Lille
DOB: 17 February 1951 (71)
– Diploma in Industrial Relations – Damelin
– Vice president of NACTU
– National secretary of SACWU
– NEC member of the PAM
– Foreign secretary of the PAC
– PAC delegation head of CODESA negotiations
– Chairperson of the Transport committee
– Chief whip of the PAC
– First South African woman to establish her own political party
– Board Member of the Helen Suzman Foundation
– Board Member of the Nelson Mandela Children’s Fund
– Member of the Global Organisation of Parliamentarians against Corruption
– Board Member of the African Parliamentarians Network Against Corruption
– Political whistleblower for the Arms Deal
– Minister for Social Development of the Western Cape
– Mayor of the City of Cape Town
– Accused by GOOD party volunteers of turning a blind eye to mismanagement and widespread use of party funds for ‘sexting and booze’ parties by MPL and national campaign organiser Shaugn August and Witzenberg deputy mayor Felicity Klazen.
– Accused of irregular spending to the amount of R1,5-billion and wasteful spending exceeding R132-million as Minister of Public Works and Infrastructure and asked to explain their accounts to the Parliament’s standing committee on public accounts.
– Accused of nepotism by former Deputy Director-General for Real Estate Management and the DA for purportedly removing existing workers in favour of her friends and family.
– Directly implicated in companies deemed to have improperly benefited from the construction of the Beit Bridge border fence. The matter is still under investigation.
– Found complicit in the partial burning down of parliament by audit firm BDO for non-compliance with fire regulations, improper ventilation, lack of site safety management and lack of quality management as Minister of Public Works and Infrastructure.
Check in next time for more…
We’ll be stretching this series over two months, so be sure to check in again for our other ministers.
In the meantime, feel free to leave your details below if you want to discuss your cross-border finance.
Tired of being caught out by the Rand’s movements against the Dollar, Euro and Pound? Or just wanting to get a better idea of where the Rand is going in these markets to rescue your Rands at the right time? Then we have the answer for you. Rand Rescue has partnered with Dynamic Outcomes Rand Forecasting Service to provide a full 14-day Free Trial of their forecasting service of the Rand vs Dollar, Euro and Pound. Get a clear, emotion-free and objective view of the Rand’s value today.
Click to signup for a Free Trial over here
- “[LISTEN] Mondli Gungubele Explains Why He Quit The PIC Board”. 2022. 702. https://www.702.co.za/articles/336400/listen-mondli-gungubele-explains-why-he-quit-the-pic-board.
- “‘State Capture’: The Corruption Investigation That Has Shaken South Africa”. 2019. The Guardian. https://www.theguardian.com/news/2019/jul/11/state-capture-corruption-investigation-that-has-shaken-south-africa.
- “Afriforum Did File Court Papers; Tourism Minister Spreading Fake News – Afriforum”. 2020. Afriforum. https://afriforum.co.za/en/afriforum-did-file-court-papers-tourism-minister-spreading-fake-news/.
- “Afriforum In Court Over Dlamini-Zuma’S Irrational Quarantine Regulations – Afriforum”. 2020. Afriforum. https://afriforum.co.za/en/afriforum-in-court-over-dlamini-zumas-irrational-quarantine-regulations/.
- “ANALYSIS: Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma’S Criticism Of ‘Step-Aside’ Rule Enforces It As ANC’S Central Issue — The Party’S Future Depends On It”. Grootes, S. 2022. Daily Maverick. https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2022-09-26-nkosazana-dlamini-zumas-criticism-of-step-aside-rule-enforces-it-as-ancs-central-issue-the-partys-future-depends-on-it/.
- “ANALYSIS: Sharp Sharp, Blade: Two Major Issues Define Nzimande’S Decades On Top Of The SACP”. Grootes, S. 2022. Daily Maverick. https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2022-07-13-sharp-sharp-blade-two-major-issues-define-nzimandes-decades-on-top-of-the-sacp/.
- “Blade Nzimande”. 2022. People’s Assembly. https://www.pa.org.za/person/bonginkosi-emmanuel-nzimande/.
- “COURSE CORRECTION: New Perks For Ministers Scrapped As President Cyril Ramaphosa Backtracks”. Masuabi, Q. 2022. Daily Maverick. https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2022-10-17-new-perks-for-ministers-scrapped-as-president-cyril-ramaphosa-backtracks/.
- “Court Sets Aside Nzimande’s Decision To Cut Unisa’s First-Time Student Intake”. 2022. Polity.Org.Za. https://www.polity.org.za/article/court-sets-aside-nzimandes-decision-to-cut-unisas-first-time-student-intake-2021-03-12.
- “DAYS OF ZONDO, PART THREE: ‘There Is No Prima Facie Case Against Me At This Point’ — Mantashe To Take State Capture Report On Judicial Review”. Mafolo, K. 2022. Daily Maverick. https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2022-03-03-there-is-no-prima-facie-case-against-me-at-this-point-mantashe-to-take-state-capture-report-on-judicial-review/.
- “DBSA Maladministration & Corruption Allegations | PMG”. 2020. Pmg.Org.Za. https://pmg.org.za/committee-meeting/31517/.
- “Dlamini-Zuma Found To Have Infringed Rights ‘Foundational To A Democracy’”. Curson, B. 2022. Moneyweb. https://www.moneyweb.co.za/news/south-africa/dlamini-zuma-found-to-have-infringed-rights-foundational-to-a-democracy/.
- “Ebrahim Patel – ‘Highly Activist’ And Therein Lies The Danger To SA Economy, Says Katzenellenbogen”. 2021 Biznews.Com. https://www.biznews.com/undictated/2021/05/26/ebrahim-patel-sa-economy.
- “Ebrahim Patel, Mr | South African Government”. 2022. Gov.Za. https://www.gov.za/about-government/contact-directory/ebrahim-patel-mr.
- “EFF Calls For Minister Ntshavheni’S Head After State Capture Findings”. 2022. Sowetanlive. https://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/south-africa/2022-02-07-eff-calls-for-minister-ntshavhenis-head-after-state-capture-findings/.
- “Enoch Godongwana Biography: Age, Place Of Birth, Qualifications, Family, House & Contact Details » Ubetoo”. 2022. Ubetoo.Com. https://www.ubetoo.com/artists/enoch-godongwana-biography-age-place-of-birth-qualifications-family-house-contact-details/.
- “‘Good Riddance’ – Africa Says Goodbye To AU’s Dlamini-Zuma – DW – 03/14/2017”. 2022. Dw.Com. https://www.dw.com/en/africa-says-goodbye-to-aus-dlamini-zuma/a-37237762.
- “Government Leaders | South African Government”. 2022. Gov.Za. https://www.gov.za/about-government/leaders.
- “Grace Naledi Mandisa Pandor, Ms | South African Government”. 2022. Gov.Za. https://www.gov.za/about-government/contact-directory/grace-naledi-mandisa-pandor-ms.
- “Groundview: Aaron Motsoaledi’S Shameful Outburst”. 2022. Groundup News. https://www.groundup.org.za/article/groundview-aaron-motsoaledis-shameful-outburst/.
- “Growing Outrage At Sisulu Bashing Constitution, Justice System And Rule Of Law”. 2022. Sowetanlive. https://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/2022-01-12-growing-outrage-at-sisulu-bashing-constitution-justice-system-and-rule-of-law/.
- “LEFT FIELD: The Great Greedy Unwashed Are The Source Of The Water And Power Crisis – Time For Some People Shedding”. De Waal, S. 2022. Daily Maverick. https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2022-10-24-the-greedy-unwashed-caused-the-water-power-crisis-they-must-be-shed/.
- “Lindiwe Nonceba Sisulu | South African History Online”. 2022. Sahistory.Org.Za. https://www.sahistory.org.za/people/lindiwe-nonceba-sisulu.
- “Naledi Pandor”. 2022. People’s Assembly. https://www.pa.org.za/person/grace-naledi-mandisa-pandor/.
- “Mantashe: State Capture Inquiry’s Finding Against Me Based On Assumptions”. Sefularo, M. 2022. Ewn.Co.Za. https://ewn.co.za/2022/03/03/mantashe-state-capture-inquiry-s-finding-against-me-based-on-assumptions.
- “Mantashe’S Brazen Defiance Of Zondo Confirms Urgency Of DA Court Case Against Cadre Deployment”. 2022. Da.Org.Za. https://www.da.org.za/2022/06/mantashes-brazen-defiance-of-zondo-confirms-urgency-of-da-court-case-against-cadre-deployment.
- “Mathume Joseph ‘Joe’ Phaahla, Dr | South African Government”. 2022. Gov.Za. https://www.gov.za/about-government/contact-directory/mathume-joseph-joe-phaahla-dr.
- “MEC De Lille Denies Abusing Power, Says She Is Cleaning Up The Corruption | Witness”. Witness. https://www.citizen.co.za/witness/news/mec-de-lille-denies-abusing-power-says-she-is-cleaning-up-the-corruption-20200922/.
- “Minister Ebrahim Patel – The Department Of Trade Industry And Competition”. 2022. Thedtic.Gov.Za. http://www.thedtic.gov.za/minister/.
- “Minister In Trouble: Complaint About Blade Nzimande Filed With The UN”. Head, T. 2021. The South African. https://www.thesouthafrican.com/news/why-blade-nzimande-complaint-the-un/.
- “Ministers – Parliament Of South Africa”. 2022. Parliament.Gov.Za. https://www.parliament.gov.za/ministers.
- “Motsoaledi’s Smoke & Mirrors – Eisenberg & Associates”. 2021. Eisenberg & Associates. https://eisenberg.co.za/motsoaledi-crusade/.
- “New York, New York: DA Says Naledi Pandor Is Scapegoating Fired Director-General Over A Property Scandal”. Fabricius, P. 2021. Daily Maverick. https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2021-09-10-da-says-naledi-pandor-is-scapegoating-fired-director-general-over-a-property-scandal/.
- “Nathi Mthethwa To Sue For Defamation After Being Implicated At Zondo Inquiry”. 2022. Ewn.Co.Za. https://ewn.co.za/2019/10/03/nathi-mthethwa-sue-for-defamation-after-being-implicated-at-zondo-inquiry.
- “Nathi Mthethwa”. 2022. People’s Assembly. https://www.pa.org.za/person/emmanuel-nkosinathi-mthethwa/.
- “Ndabeni-Abrahams Accused Of Abusing Taxpayers’ Money”. 2020 Techcentral. https://techcentral.co.za/ndabeni-abrahams-accused-of-abusing-taxpayers-money/175029/.
- “Newsflash: Nkoana-Mashabane Ordered To Pay As Court Rules Against Her In District Six Appeal Matter”. Payne, S. 2020. Daily Maverick. https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2020-03-30-nkoana-mashabane-ordered-to-pay-as-court-rules-against-her-in-district-six-appeal-matter/.
- “No More Masks! – All Covid Regulations Officially Scrapped | The Citizen”. Patel, F. 2022. The Citizen. https://www.citizen.co.za/news/no-more-masks-all-covid-regulations-officially-scrapped/.
- “Ntshavheni Responds To Zondo Report: ‘I Was Never Lobbied For Decisions I Supported Or Opposed'”. 2022. Timeslive. https://www.timeslive.co.za/politics/2022-02-04-ntshavheni-responds-to-zondo-report-i-was-never-lobbied-for-decisions-i-supported-or-opposed/.
- “OP-ED: Lindiwe Sisulu’S Extraordinary Attack On South Africa’S Constitution”. Msimang, M. 2022. Daily Maverick. https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2022-01-09-lindiwe-sisulus-extraordinary-attack-on-south-africas-constitution/.
- “Pakishe Aaron Motsoaledi, Dr | South African Government”. 2022. Gov.Za. https://www.gov.za/about-government/contact-directory/pakishe-aaron-motsoaledi-dr.
- “Parliament Says It Keeps No Record Of Mps Facing Criminal Charges – SABC News – Breaking News, Special Reports, World, Business, Sport Coverage Of All South African Current Events. Africa’s News Leader.”. 2020. SABC News – Breaking News, Special Reports, World, Business, Sport Coverage Of All South African Current Events. Africa’s News Leader.. https://www.sabcnews.com/sabcnews/parliament-says-it-keeps-no-record-of-mps-facing-criminal-charges/.
- “Patricia De Lille | South African History Online”. 2022. Sahistory.Org.Za. https://www.sahistory.org.za/people/patricia-de-lille.
- “Patricia De Lille Is Now Directly Implicated In The Beitbridge Border Fence – She Must Resign”. 2022. Da.Org.Za. https://www.da.org.za/2022/04/patricia-de-lille-is-now-directly-implicated-in-the-beitbridge-border-fence-she-must-resign.
- “Patricia De Lille’S Cover Up And Inaction Was Indirectly Responsible For Parliament Burning Down”. 2022. Da.Org.Za. https://www.da.org.za/2022/01/patricia-de-lilles-cover-up-and-inaction-was-indirectly-responsible-for-parliament-burning-down.
- “Pravin Jamnadas Gordhan Biography: Age, Net Worth, Wife, Education & Qualification, Salary, House & Contact Details » Ubetoo”. 2022. Ubetoo.Com. https://www.ubetoo.com/artists/pravin-gordhan-biography-age-net-worth-wife-education-qualification-salary-house-contact-details/.
- “Profile: Ms Maite Nkoana-Mashabane, Minister”. 2022. Dirco.Gov.Za. http://www.dirco.gov.za/department/profile_mashabane.html.
- “Sakeliga Obtains Court Order Against Dlamini-Zuma Over Lockdown Records – Sakeliga”. 2022. Sakeliga. https://sakeliga.co.za/en/sakeliga-obtains-court-order-against-dlamini-zuma-over-lockdown-records/.
- “Samson Gwede Mantashe”. 2022. People’s Assembly. https://www.pa.org.za/person/gwede-mantashe/.
- “Senzo Mchunu Is Implicated In Job Fraud”. 2020. Head Topics. https://headtopics.com/za/senzo-mchunu-is-implicated-in-job-fraud-31131996.
- “South African Minister Pravin Gordhan Has Been Facing Questions Over His Pharmacy Degree. Two Institutions Confirm That He Graduated”. 2019. Fact Check. https://factcheck.afp.com/south-african-minister-pravin-gordhan-has-been-facing-questions-over-his-pharmacy-degree-two.
- “State Capture: Nathi Mthethwa ‘Got R200k Home Upgrade’ Via Crime Intelligence Account”. 2022. Timeslive. https://www.timeslive.co.za/politics/2019-09-18-state-capture-nathi-mthethwa-got-r200k-home-upgrade-via-crime-intelligence-account/.
- “Stella Must Step Aside Pending Investigations Of Numerous Allegations Of Corruption”. 2022. Da.Org.Za. https://www.da.org.za/2020/10/stella-must-step-aside-pending-investigations-of-numerous-allegations-of-corruption.
- “The Rise Of Xenophobia: The Road To Ruin – ISS Africa”. 2022. ISS Africa. https://issafrica.org/iss-today/the-rise-of-xenophobia-the-road-to-ruin.
- “Tourism Minister Spreading Fake News – Afriforum – POLITICS | Politicsweb “. 2022. Politicsweb.Co.Za. https://www.politicsweb.co.za/politics/tourism-minister-spreading-fake-news–afriforum.
- “UPDATE: Leisure Ban Will See Sector Decimated”. 2020. Southern & East African Tourism Update. https://www.tourismupdate.co.za/article/update-leisure-ban-will-see-sector-decimated.
- “WEBINAR: ANC Trip To Zimbabwe Was Not A Joyride, Says Lindiwe Zulu”. Du Plessis, C. 2020. Daily Maverick. https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2020-09-25-anc-trip-to-zimbabwe-was-not-a-joyride-says-lindiwe-zulu/.
- “Zondo Report Finds ‘Reasonable Suspicion’ Against Gwede Mantashe”. 2022. Timeslive. https://www.timeslive.co.za/politics/2022-03-01-zondo-report-finds-reasonable-suspicion-against-gwede-mantashe/.
- [RESEARCH PROJECT] “Betrayal of the Promise: How South Africa is Being Stolen.” Swilling, M. 2017. State Capacity Research Project. https://pari.org.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Betrayal-of-the-Promise-25052017.pdf
- “A MUST READ: As long as Ebrahim Patel remains minister, enterprise cannot be set free”. 2021. NEASA. https://neasa.co.za/a-must-read-as-long-as-ebrahim-patel-remains-minister-enterprise-cannot-be-set-free/
- “Another lawsuit hits the ANC”. 2018. Sunday World. https://www.pressreader.com/south-africa/sunday-world-8839/20181028/282136407404369
- “Blade Nzimande dismisses calls to step down.” 2022. IOL
- “Comms minister defends decision to dismiss Denel execs”. 2022. ITWeb.
- “DA calls for Defence minister to lay criminal charges against Thusano officials”. 2022. IOL
- “Ebrahim Patel in job scandal involving Mcebisi Jonas and the Lottery Commission”. 2022. IOL.
- “Intercape slams Bnalula’s ‘failure’ to address ongoing attacks amid legal battle.” 2022. IOL.
- “Patricia de Lille says department’s failure to migrate to IT systems leads to corruption.” 2022. IOL.
- “State Security Minister Mondli Gungubele condemned for dragging newspaper and journalists to court.” 2022. IOL.
- “Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams: Her past controversies and how she survived”. 2020. IOL.
- “UniZulu Again in midst of procurement controversy”. 2018. Corruptionwatch.org. https://www.corruptionwatch.org.za/unizulu-midst-procurement-controversy/
- “Grace Naledi Mandisa Pandor | South African History Online”. 2022. Sahistory.Org.Za. https://www.sahistory.org.za/people/grace-naledi-mandisa-pandor.
- “Minister Pandor On The Court Ruling Regarding The South African Humanitarian Aid To Cuba”. 2022. Dirco.Gov.Za. http://www.dirco.gov.za/docs/2022/cuba0323.htm.
- Shoba, Sandisiwe. 2021. “DAILY MAVERICK WEBINAR: ‘Unauthorised Biography’ Joins The Dots Of Pravin Gordhan’S Life And Struggle Against State Capture”. Daily Maverick. https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2021-10-02-unauthorised-biography-joins-the-dots-of-pravin-gordhans-life-and-struggle-against-state-capture/.
- “Mr Ronald Ozzy Lamola – Parliament Of South Africa”. 2022. Parliament.Gov.Za. https://www.parliament.gov.za/person-details/123.
- “GROUNDUP: Minister Of Justice Ronald Lamola’S Law Firm Bungled National Lottery Corruption Probe, Three Times”. 2021. Daily Maverick. https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2021-07-21-minister-of-justice-ronald-lamolas-law-firm-bungled-national-lottery-corruption-probe-three-times/.
- “Ronald Lamola Biography, Age, Wife, Career & Net Worth – SA Online Portal”. 2021. SA Online Portal. https://ghanadmission.com/za/ronald-lamola/.
- “Profile Of The Minister Of Finance‚ Pravin Gordhan”. 2022. Timeslive. https://www.timeslive.co.za/politics/2015-12-14-profile-of-the-minister-of-finance-pravin-gordhan/.
- “Pravin Jamnadas Gordhan, Mr | South African Government”. 2022. Gov.Za. https://www.gov.za/about-government/contact-directory/pravin-jamnadas-gordhan-mr-0.
- “Pravin Jamnadas Gordhan | South African History Online”. 1982. Sahistory.Org.Za. https://www.sahistory.org.za/people/pravin-jamnadas-gordhan.
- Shoba, Sandisiwe. 2021. “DAILY MAVERICK WEBINAR: ‘Unauthorised Biography’ Joins The Dots Of Pravin Gordhan’S Life And Struggle Against State Capture”. Shoba, S. 2021. Daily Maverick. https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2021-10-02-unauthorised-biography-joins-the-dots-of-pravin-gordhans-life-and-struggle-against-state-capture/.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.