31 Jan Whose Cabinet Is It Anyway? – Vol 5
Whose Cabinet Is It Anyway? – Vol 5
This is the last instalment of our ‘Whose cabinet is it anyway’ series. In the first Volume we gave an overview of matters and we’ve covered most of SA’s cabinet.
Please note: details provided in the ‘Whose cabinet is it anyway?’ series were correct at the time of writing, 9 December 2022.
Please see Volume 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Where we left off
In our previous article covered Ministers Ronald Lamola, Bheki Cele, Mondli Gungubele, Pravin Gordhan and Patricia de Lille.
Stella Tembisa Ndabeni-Abrahams
Current position: Minister of Small Business Development
Known name/nickname: Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams
DOB: 39 June 1978 (44)
– Diploma in Telecommunications and Management Systems – Commonwealth Telecommunications Organisation
– Certificate in Telecommunications, Policy and Regulation Management – Wits
– Advanced Certificate in Project Management – Rhodes
– Diploma in Project Management – Cranefields College
– Minister of Communications
– Deputy Minister of Communications
– Deputy Minister of Telecommunications and Postal Services
– Accused of corruption during the pandemic involving procurement management and introducing a private equity firm to SAPO executives in a bid to partner for a R2,1-billion e-commerce deal.
– Concealed a forensic investigation into the theft of electronics by people in her department following a forensic audit by the USSASA.
– Asked SAPO board Chairperson Tshikani Colleen Makhubele to step down when Makhubele refused to become involved with the distribution of SASSA grants due to the financial impact.
– Accused of pressuring SAPO to award a Covid-19 relief contract to her husband.
– Accused of requested insider information from the State Information Agency (SITA) into the extension of IT-related government grants.
– Suspended from her position as minister for violating the 21-day lockdown regulations.
– Accused of using taxpayer money to fund her wedding and two private international trips.
– Censored SABC coverage of ANC members protesting in the Eastern Cape in 2018.
– Posted controversial photographs of former ANCYL member Sizophila Mkhize on social media following a personal spat.
– Accused of splurging R15 million on lavish accommodation during the Covid-19 pandemic along with Minister of Communications and Digital Technologies, Khumbudzo Ntshavenhi.
Lindiwe Daphne Zulu
Current position: Minister of Social Development
Known name/nickname: Lindiwe Zulu
DOB: 21 April 1958 (64)
MA, Journalism – Russia (unspecified)
– Coordinator of the PAN African Women’s Organisation’s Communications committee
– Head of Communication for ANC’s Religious Affairs
– ANCWL Head of Communications
– Special Advisor to the Minister of Foreign Affairs
– Chief Director for Western and Central Africa
– Executive Head of Government and International Relations – Vodacom
– South African Ambassador to Brazil
– Special Advisor to the President of South Africa on International Relations
– Accused of using South African military planes for visits to neighbouring countries which President Ramaphosa and the ANC vowed to refund to South African taxpayers.
– Refused to answer any questions into State Capture questions posted to her at the ANC’s 54th national congress.
Emmanuel Nkosinathi Mthethwa
Current position: Minister of Sport, Arts and Culture
Known name/nickname: Nathi Mthethwa
DOB: 23 January 1967 (55)
– Diploma in Community Development – University of Natal
– Certificate in Mining Engineering – UJ
– Certificate in Communications and Leadership – Rhodes
– ANCYL NEC
– ANCYL NEC Secretary – NWC
– Chairperson for Minerals and Energy Portfolio Committee
– Chief Whip of the ANC
– Member of Board of Directors of 2010 FIFA World Cup Local Organisation Committee
– Minister of Police
– Minister of Safety and Security
– Implicated in State Capture enquiry for residential upgrades during his tenure as Minister of Police – the funds are said to have been sourced from a crime intelligence secret service account
– Implicated in the State Capture enquiry for the purchasing of a luxury SUV from state funds.
– Accused of neglecting the mandate of his role during lockdown which sparked an online petition for his resignation.
Current position: Minister of Tourism
Known name/nickname: Lindiwe Sisulu
DOB: 10 May 1954 (68)
– BA Hons (History & Politics) – University of Swaziland
– MA – University of York
– MPhil – University of York
– Editor of Times Swaziland
– PA to Jacob Zuma
– Chief Administrator of the ANC at CODESA
– Consultant for UNESCO’s Children’s Rights Committee
– Deputy Minister of Home Affairs
– Head of the Department of Intelligence
– Deputy minister of Housing
– Chairperson of the African Ministerial Conference on Housing and Urban Development
– Trustee of the South African Democracy Education Trust
– Member of the Board of the Nelson Mandela Foundation
– Minister of International Relations and Cooperation
– Trustee of the Albertina and Walter Sisulu Trust
– Minister of Human Settlements, Water & Sanitation
– Accused of inflammatory and racially insensitive comments in calling black judges ‘house negroes’.
– Implicated in State Capture alongside cronies like disbarred US legal advisor Paul Ngobeni and Menzi Simelane).
– Bashed by private and public sector for her growing disdain for South African law and justice.
Current position: Minister of Trade, Industry and Competition
Known name/nickname: Ebrahim Patel
DOB: 1 January 1962 (60/1)
– BDS – Wits/UCT
– MScDent (Endodontics) – Wits
– Minister of Economic Development
– Head of the Industrial Development Cooperation
– Chief Negotiator for the National Bargaining Council for the Clothing Industry and the National Textile Bargaining Council
– Key party behind the International Labour Organisations Declaration on Social Justice for a Fair Globalisation
– Board Member of National Economic Forum
– Board Member of Commission for Conciliation, Mediation and ARbitration
– Member of Presidential Working Group for Organised Labour
– Board Member of Financial and Fiscal Commission and Judiciary Service Commission
– Board Member of Chris Hani Institute
– COSATU CEC member
– Acting President of South African Labour Research Institute
– Head Preclinical Teaching: Operative Dentistry & Endodontics – WITS
– Most notably, ridiculed for his ludicrous rules during lockdown which required stores to only sell closed shoes, prohibited the sale of hot food, only allowed the sale of short-sleeved shirts if worn under jackets and crop tops only to be worn with boots and leggings.
– Accused of deliberately delaying the appointment of a new National Lottery Commission (NLC) board.
– Accused of meddling in the appointment of a new chairperson to the NLC board and the ousting of current CEO Philemon Letwaba (as well as two other executive members), following an investigation into his department’s conduct – these matters are still underway as news only broke in November 2022.
– Accused of incompetence and inexperience in his role and pushing ANC agendas on industry even though he has no business or commercial experience or qualification.
– Accused of over-regulation of the steel industry and stifling the metal industry
Fikile April Mbalula
Current position: Minister of Transport
Known name/nickname: Fikile Mbalula
DOB: 8 April 1971 (51)
– BCom Economics
– Master’s in Economics
– Leadership – Careers Research and Information Centre
– Psychotherapy – Organisation for Appropriate Social Services in South Africa
– Minister of Police
– Deputy Minister of Police
– Minister of Sport and Recreation
– Leader of the ANCYL
– President of the Botshabelo Youth Congress
– President of the International Union of Socialist Youth
– Coordinator of South African Medical and Dental Association
– Secretary General of the ANC
– Accused of using government funding for personal trips.
– Accused of overlooking the payment of 3 000 ghost workers working for the Passenger Rail Agency (PRASA)
– Has been in persistent spats with Umkhonto weSizwe Military Veterans (MKMVA) spokesperson Carl Niehaus – the two have filed numerous lawsuits and counter-claims of defamation, fraud and other misconduct.
– Accused by Intercape of failure to address life-threatening situations in the long-distance coaching industry which has led to numerous attacks on drivers and buses by taxi associations. Intercape won their case for protection in the Eastern Cape High Court, which ordered Mbalula and Transport MEC Xolile Nqatha to formulate a workable action plan. (As of the date of this article, the matter is still ongoing as Mbalula filed an appeal).
– Accused of ‘hogging’ ACSA shareholding while the company was suffering huge losses from debt. Also taken to court by minority shareholders for disallowing the selling of shares once the company was listed on the JSE.
Edward Senzo Mchunu
Current position: Minister of Water and Sanitation
Known name: Senzo Mchunu
DOB: 21 April 1958 (64)
– Secondary Teacher’s Diploma – University of Zululand
– BA in International Relations – Unisa
– Chairperson of the Agriculture Portfolio Committee
– Chairperson of the Social Development Portfolio Committee
– Chairperson of the Portfolio Committee of Education
– MEC for Education KZN
– Premier of KZN
– Minister of Public Service and Administration
– Implicated in the appointment of senior officials who do not hold the necessary qualifications for their positions.
– Faced criminal charges brought by the FF+ for his lack of intervention in Vaal River sewage spills
– Accused of sexual harrassment by a former employee of which he was cleared.
Check in next time for more…
That’s it for our series on the SA cabinet. While we are bound to see new ministers in cabinet and will cover these individuals in future as well – there’s every likelihood that our existing ministers will be reshuffled into new positions in future.
If you need help with your cross-border finances, leave your details below and Rand Rescue will get back to you to discuss your options.
Tired of being caught out by the Rand’s movements against the Dollar, Euro and Pound? Or just wanting to get a better idea of where the Rand is going in these markets to rescue your Rands at the right time? Then we have the answer for you. Rand Rescue has partnered with Dynamic Outcomes Rand Forecasting Service to provide a full 14-day Free Trial of their forecasting service of the Rand vs Dollar, Euro and Pound. Get a clear, emotion-free and objective view of the Rand’s value today.
Click to signup for a Free Trial over here
- “[LISTEN] Mondli Gungubele Explains Why He Quit The PIC Board”. 2022. 702. https://www.702.co.za/articles/336400/listen-mondli-gungubele-explains-why-he-quit-the-pic-board.
- “‘State Capture’: The Corruption Investigation That Has Shaken South Africa”. 2019. The Guardian. https://www.theguardian.com/news/2019/jul/11/state-capture-corruption-investigation-that-has-shaken-south-africa.
- “Afriforum Did File Court Papers; Tourism Minister Spreading Fake News – Afriforum”. 2020. Afriforum. https://afriforum.co.za/en/afriforum-did-file-court-papers-tourism-minister-spreading-fake-news/.
- “Afriforum In Court Over Dlamini-Zuma’S Irrational Quarantine Regulations – Afriforum”. 2020. Afriforum. https://afriforum.co.za/en/afriforum-in-court-over-dlamini-zumas-irrational-quarantine-regulations/.
- “ANALYSIS: Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma’S Criticism Of ‘Step-Aside’ Rule Enforces It As ANC’S Central Issue — The Party’S Future Depends On It”. Grootes, S. 2022. Daily Maverick. https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2022-09-26-nkosazana-dlamini-zumas-criticism-of-step-aside-rule-enforces-it-as-ancs-central-issue-the-partys-future-depends-on-it/.
- “ANALYSIS: Sharp Sharp, Blade: Two Major Issues Define Nzimande’S Decades On Top Of The SACP”. Grootes, S. 2022. Daily Maverick. https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2022-07-13-sharp-sharp-blade-two-major-issues-define-nzimandes-decades-on-top-of-the-sacp/.
- “Blade Nzimande”. 2022. People’s Assembly. https://www.pa.org.za/person/bonginkosi-emmanuel-nzimande/.
- “COURSE CORRECTION: New Perks For Ministers Scrapped As President Cyril Ramaphosa Backtracks”. Masuabi, Q. 2022. Daily Maverick. https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2022-10-17-new-perks-for-ministers-scrapped-as-president-cyril-ramaphosa-backtracks/.
- “Court Sets Aside Nzimande’s Decision To Cut Unisa’s First-Time Student Intake”. 2022. Polity.Org.Za. https://www.polity.org.za/article/court-sets-aside-nzimandes-decision-to-cut-unisas-first-time-student-intake-2021-03-12.
- “DAYS OF ZONDO, PART THREE: ‘There Is No Prima Facie Case Against Me At This Point’ — Mantashe To Take State Capture Report On Judicial Review”. Mafolo, K. 2022. Daily Maverick. https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2022-03-03-there-is-no-prima-facie-case-against-me-at-this-point-mantashe-to-take-state-capture-report-on-judicial-review/.
- “DBSA Maladministration & Corruption Allegations | PMG”. 2020. Pmg.Org.Za. https://pmg.org.za/committee-meeting/31517/.
- “Dlamini-Zuma Found To Have Infringed Rights ‘Foundational To A Democracy’”. Curson, B. 2022. Moneyweb. https://www.moneyweb.co.za/news/south-africa/dlamini-zuma-found-to-have-infringed-rights-foundational-to-a-democracy/.
- “Ebrahim Patel – ‘Highly Activist’ And Therein Lies The Danger To SA Economy, Says Katzenellenbogen”. 2021 Biznews.Com. https://www.biznews.com/undictated/2021/05/26/ebrahim-patel-sa-economy.
- “Ebrahim Patel, Mr | South African Government”. 2022. Gov.Za. https://www.gov.za/about-government/contact-directory/ebrahim-patel-mr.
- “EFF Calls For Minister Ntshavheni’S Head After State Capture Findings”. 2022. Sowetanlive. https://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/south-africa/2022-02-07-eff-calls-for-minister-ntshavhenis-head-after-state-capture-findings/.
- “Enoch Godongwana Biography: Age, Place Of Birth, Qualifications, Family, House & Contact Details » Ubetoo”. 2022. Ubetoo.Com. https://www.ubetoo.com/artists/enoch-godongwana-biography-age-place-of-birth-qualifications-family-house-contact-details/.
- “‘Good Riddance’ – Africa Says Goodbye To AU’s Dlamini-Zuma – DW – 03/14/2017”. 2022. Dw.Com. https://www.dw.com/en/africa-says-goodbye-to-aus-dlamini-zuma/a-37237762.
- “Government Leaders | South African Government”. 2022. Gov.Za. https://www.gov.za/about-government/leaders.
- “Grace Naledi Mandisa Pandor, Ms | South African Government”. 2022. Gov.Za. https://www.gov.za/about-government/contact-directory/grace-naledi-mandisa-pandor-ms.
- “Groundview: Aaron Motsoaledi’S Shameful Outburst”. 2022. Groundup News. https://www.groundup.org.za/article/groundview-aaron-motsoaledis-shameful-outburst/.
- “Growing Outrage At Sisulu Bashing Constitution, Justice System And Rule Of Law”. 2022. Sowetanlive. https://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/2022-01-12-growing-outrage-at-sisulu-bashing-constitution-justice-system-and-rule-of-law/.
- “LEFT FIELD: The Great Greedy Unwashed Are The Source Of The Water And Power Crisis – Time For Some People Shedding”. De Waal, S. 2022. Daily Maverick. https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2022-10-24-the-greedy-unwashed-caused-the-water-power-crisis-they-must-be-shed/.
- “Lindiwe Nonceba Sisulu | South African History Online”. 2022. Sahistory.Org.Za. https://www.sahistory.org.za/people/lindiwe-nonceba-sisulu.
- “Naledi Pandor”. 2022. People’s Assembly. https://www.pa.org.za/person/grace-naledi-mandisa-pandor/.
- “Mantashe: State Capture Inquiry’s Finding Against Me Based On Assumptions”. Sefularo, M. 2022. Ewn.Co.Za. https://ewn.co.za/2022/03/03/mantashe-state-capture-inquiry-s-finding-against-me-based-on-assumptions.
- “Mantashe’S Brazen Defiance Of Zondo Confirms Urgency Of DA Court Case Against Cadre Deployment”. 2022. Da.Org.Za. https://www.da.org.za/2022/06/mantashes-brazen-defiance-of-zondo-confirms-urgency-of-da-court-case-against-cadre-deployment.
- “Mathume Joseph ‘Joe’ Phaahla, Dr | South African Government”. 2022. Gov.Za. https://www.gov.za/about-government/contact-directory/mathume-joseph-joe-phaahla-dr.
- “MEC De Lille Denies Abusing Power, Says She Is Cleaning Up The Corruption | Witness”. Witness. https://www.citizen.co.za/witness/news/mec-de-lille-denies-abusing-power-says-she-is-cleaning-up-the-corruption-20200922/.
- “Minister Ebrahim Patel – The Department Of Trade Industry And Competition”. 2022. Thedtic.Gov.Za. http://www.thedtic.gov.za/minister/.
- “Minister In Trouble: Complaint About Blade Nzimande Filed With The UN”. Head, T. 2021. The South African. https://www.thesouthafrican.com/news/why-blade-nzimande-complaint-the-un/.
- “Ministers – Parliament Of South Africa”. 2022. Parliament.Gov.Za. https://www.parliament.gov.za/ministers.
- “Motsoaledi’s Smoke & Mirrors – Eisenberg & Associates”. 2021. Eisenberg & Associates. https://eisenberg.co.za/motsoaledi-crusade/.
- “New York, New York: DA Says Naledi Pandor Is Scapegoating Fired Director-General Over A Property Scandal”. Fabricius, P. 2021. Daily Maverick. https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2021-09-10-da-says-naledi-pandor-is-scapegoating-fired-director-general-over-a-property-scandal/.
- “Nathi Mthethwa To Sue For Defamation After Being Implicated At Zondo Inquiry”. 2022. Ewn.Co.Za. https://ewn.co.za/2019/10/03/nathi-mthethwa-sue-for-defamation-after-being-implicated-at-zondo-inquiry.
- “Nathi Mthethwa”. 2022. People’s Assembly. https://www.pa.org.za/person/emmanuel-nkosinathi-mthethwa/.
- “Ndabeni-Abrahams Accused Of Abusing Taxpayers’ Money”. 2020 Techcentral. https://techcentral.co.za/ndabeni-abrahams-accused-of-abusing-taxpayers-money/175029/.
- “Newsflash: Nkoana-Mashabane Ordered To Pay As Court Rules Against Her In District Six Appeal Matter”. Payne, S. 2020. Daily Maverick. https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2020-03-30-nkoana-mashabane-ordered-to-pay-as-court-rules-against-her-in-district-six-appeal-matter/.
- “No More Masks! – All Covid Regulations Officially Scrapped | The Citizen”. Patel, F. 2022. The Citizen. https://www.citizen.co.za/news/no-more-masks-all-covid-regulations-officially-scrapped/.
- “Ntshavheni Responds To Zondo Report: ‘I Was Never Lobbied For Decisions I Supported Or Opposed'”. 2022. Timeslive. https://www.timeslive.co.za/politics/2022-02-04-ntshavheni-responds-to-zondo-report-i-was-never-lobbied-for-decisions-i-supported-or-opposed/.
- “OP-ED: Lindiwe Sisulu’S Extraordinary Attack On South Africa’S Constitution”. Msimang, M. 2022. Daily Maverick. https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2022-01-09-lindiwe-sisulus-extraordinary-attack-on-south-africas-constitution/.
- “Pakishe Aaron Motsoaledi, Dr | South African Government”. 2022. Gov.Za. https://www.gov.za/about-government/contact-directory/pakishe-aaron-motsoaledi-dr.
- “Parliament Says It Keeps No Record Of Mps Facing Criminal Charges – SABC News – Breaking News, Special Reports, World, Business, Sport Coverage Of All South African Current Events. Africa’s News Leader.”. 2020. SABC News – Breaking News, Special Reports, World, Business, Sport Coverage Of All South African Current Events. Africa’s News Leader.. https://www.sabcnews.com/sabcnews/parliament-says-it-keeps-no-record-of-mps-facing-criminal-charges/.
- “Patricia De Lille | South African History Online”. 2022. Sahistory.Org.Za. https://www.sahistory.org.za/people/patricia-de-lille.
- “Patricia De Lille Is Now Directly Implicated In The Beitbridge Border Fence – She Must Resign”. 2022. Da.Org.Za. https://www.da.org.za/2022/04/patricia-de-lille-is-now-directly-implicated-in-the-beitbridge-border-fence-she-must-resign.
- “Patricia De Lille’S Cover Up And Inaction Was Indirectly Responsible For Parliament Burning Down”. 2022. Da.Org.Za. https://www.da.org.za/2022/01/patricia-de-lilles-cover-up-and-inaction-was-indirectly-responsible-for-parliament-burning-down.
- “Pravin Jamnadas Gordhan Biography: Age, Net Worth, Wife, Education & Qualification, Salary, House & Contact Details » Ubetoo”. 2022. Ubetoo.Com. https://www.ubetoo.com/artists/pravin-gordhan-biography-age-net-worth-wife-education-qualification-salary-house-contact-details/.
- “Profile: Ms Maite Nkoana-Mashabane, Minister”. 2022. Dirco.Gov.Za. http://www.dirco.gov.za/department/profile_mashabane.html.
- “Sakeliga Obtains Court Order Against Dlamini-Zuma Over Lockdown Records – Sakeliga”. 2022. Sakeliga. https://sakeliga.co.za/en/sakeliga-obtains-court-order-against-dlamini-zuma-over-lockdown-records/.
- “Samson Gwede Mantashe”. 2022. People’s Assembly. https://www.pa.org.za/person/gwede-mantashe/.
- “Senzo Mchunu Is Implicated In Job Fraud”. 2020. Head Topics. https://headtopics.com/za/senzo-mchunu-is-implicated-in-job-fraud-31131996.
- “South African Minister Pravin Gordhan Has Been Facing Questions Over His Pharmacy Degree. Two Institutions Confirm That He Graduated”. 2019. Fact Check. https://factcheck.afp.com/south-african-minister-pravin-gordhan-has-been-facing-questions-over-his-pharmacy-degree-two.
- “State Capture: Nathi Mthethwa ‘Got R200k Home Upgrade’ Via Crime Intelligence Account”. 2022. Timeslive. https://www.timeslive.co.za/politics/2019-09-18-state-capture-nathi-mthethwa-got-r200k-home-upgrade-via-crime-intelligence-account/.
- “Stella Must Step Aside Pending Investigations Of Numerous Allegations Of Corruption”. 2022. Da.Org.Za. https://www.da.org.za/2020/10/stella-must-step-aside-pending-investigations-of-numerous-allegations-of-corruption.
- “The Rise Of Xenophobia: The Road To Ruin – ISS Africa”. 2022. ISS Africa. https://issafrica.org/iss-today/the-rise-of-xenophobia-the-road-to-ruin.
- “Tourism Minister Spreading Fake News – Afriforum – POLITICS | Politicsweb “. 2022. Politicsweb.Co.Za. https://www.politicsweb.co.za/politics/tourism-minister-spreading-fake-news–afriforum.
- “UPDATE: Leisure Ban Will See Sector Decimated”. 2020. Southern & East African Tourism Update. https://www.tourismupdate.co.za/article/update-leisure-ban-will-see-sector-decimated.
- “WEBINAR: ANC Trip To Zimbabwe Was Not A Joyride, Says Lindiwe Zulu”. Du Plessis, C. 2020. Daily Maverick. https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2020-09-25-anc-trip-to-zimbabwe-was-not-a-joyride-says-lindiwe-zulu/.
- “Zondo Report Finds ‘Reasonable Suspicion’ Against Gwede Mantashe”. 2022. Timeslive. https://www.timeslive.co.za/politics/2022-03-01-zondo-report-finds-reasonable-suspicion-against-gwede-mantashe/.
- [RESEARCH PROJECT] “Betrayal of the Promise: How South Africa is Being Stolen.” Swilling, M. 2017. State Capacity Research Project. https://pari.org.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Betrayal-of-the-Promise-25052017.pdf
- “A MUST READ: As long as Ebrahim Patel remains minister, enterprise cannot be set free”. 2021. NEASA. https://neasa.co.za/a-must-read-as-long-as-ebrahim-patel-remains-minister-enterprise-cannot-be-set-free/
- “Another lawsuit hits the ANC”. 2018. Sunday World. https://www.pressreader.com/south-africa/sunday-world-8839/20181028/282136407404369
- “Blade Nzimande dismisses calls to step down.” 2022. IOL
- “Comms minister defends decision to dismiss Denel execs”. 2022. ITWeb.
- “DA calls for Defence minister to lay criminal charges against Thusano officials”. 2022. IOL
- “Ebrahim Patel in job scandal involving Mcebisi Jonas and the Lottery Commission”. 2022. IOL.
- “Intercape slams Bnalula’s ‘failure’ to address ongoing attacks amid legal battle.” 2022. IOL.
- “Patricia de Lille says department’s failure to migrate to IT systems leads to corruption.” 2022. IOL.
- “State Security Minister Mondli Gungubele condemned for dragging newspaper and journalists to court.” 2022. IOL.
- “Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams: Her past controversies and how she survived”. 2020. IOL.
- “UniZulu Again in midst of procurement controversy”. 2018. Corruptionwatch.org. https://www.corruptionwatch.org.za/unizulu-midst-procurement-controversy/
- “Grace Naledi Mandisa Pandor | South African History Online”. 2022. Sahistory.Org.Za. https://www.sahistory.org.za/people/grace-naledi-mandisa-pandor.
- “Minister Pandor On The Court Ruling Regarding The South African Humanitarian Aid To Cuba”. 2022. Dirco.Gov.Za. http://www.dirco.gov.za/docs/2022/cuba0323.htm.
- Shoba, Sandisiwe. 2021. “DAILY MAVERICK WEBINAR: ‘Unauthorised Biography’ Joins The Dots Of Pravin Gordhan’S Life And Struggle Against State Capture”. Daily Maverick. https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2021-10-02-unauthorised-biography-joins-the-dots-of-pravin-gordhans-life-and-struggle-against-state-capture/.
- “Mr Ronald Ozzy Lamola – Parliament Of South Africa”. 2022. Parliament.Gov.Za. https://www.parliament.gov.za/person-details/123.
- “GROUNDUP: Minister Of Justice Ronald Lamola’S Law Firm Bungled National Lottery Corruption Probe, Three Times”. 2021. Daily Maverick. https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2021-07-21-minister-of-justice-ronald-lamolas-law-firm-bungled-national-lottery-corruption-probe-three-times/.
- “Ronald Lamola Biography, Age, Wife, Career & Net Worth – SA Online Portal”. 2021. SA Online Portal. https://ghanadmission.com/za/ronald-lamola/.
- “Profile Of The Minister Of Finance‚ Pravin Gordhan”. 2022. Timeslive. https://www.timeslive.co.za/politics/2015-12-14-profile-of-the-minister-of-finance-pravin-gordhan/.
- “Pravin Jamnadas Gordhan, Mr | South African Government”. 2022. Gov.Za. https://www.gov.za/about-government/contact-directory/pravin-jamnadas-gordhan-mr-0.
- “Pravin Jamnadas Gordhan | South African History Online”. 1982. Sahistory.Org.Za. https://www.sahistory.org.za/people/pravin-jamnadas-gordhan.
- Shoba, Sandisiwe. 2021. “DAILY MAVERICK WEBINAR: ‘Unauthorised Biography’ Joins The Dots Of Pravin Gordhan’S Life And Struggle Against State Capture”. Shoba, S. 2021. Daily Maverick. https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2021-10-02-unauthorised-biography-joins-the-dots-of-pravin-gordhans-life-and-struggle-against-state-capture/.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.